MSHN Provider Network
- Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health Authority
- Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Community Mental Health Authority
- Community Mental Health for Central Michigan
- Gratiot Integrated Health Network
- Huron County Community Mental Health Authority
- The Right Door (Ionia County CMH)
- LifeWays Community Mental Health Authority
- Montcalm Care Network
- Newaygo County Community Mental Health Authority
- Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority
- Shiawassee Health & Wellness
- Tuscola County Community Mental Health Authority
Enroll now in a plan that covers essential benefits, pre-existing conditions, and more.
What A Difference A Friend Makes
This site is for people living with mental illness—and their friends. You'll find tools to help in the recovery process, and you can also learn about the different kinds of mental illnesses, read real-life stories about support and recovery, and interact with the video to see how friends can make all the difference.
This site helps Michigan citizens facing economic hardship find the services they need. Simply click on one of the five tabs below for links to information about jobs and training, unemployment benefits, health care, family support and housing. Then click on the particular link that describes the help you're seeking.
- Michigan Department of Community Health
- Michigan Medicaid Provider Manual
- Michigan Office of Recipient Rights
- Michigan Office of Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Michigan Mental Health and Substance Abuse Administration
- Michigan Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Medicaid & MIChild Local Resource
- 2014 Michigan Hospital & Healthcare Guide
- MentalHealth.gov – one-stop access to U.S. government mental health and mental health problems information.
- NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMIMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness of Michigan
If you removed the Metro Region (Detroit/Wayne, Macomb and Oakland), 14 of the 21 MSHN counties have a HIGHER percentage of persons eligible to receive Medicaid services than the Michigan average.*
*Based on most recent MDCH Fingertip Report – 2010, and before the implementation of Medicaid expansion under Healthy Michigan.
MSHN Compliance Line
MSHN Customer Service Line
MSHN Access/UM Line